Please read this agreement carefully before using the 'Letracking' software and website (hereinafter referred to as the licensed software). By downloading, installing or using the Licensed Software, you agree to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement. If youdo not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use the Licensed Software and destroy all copies of the Licensed Software that you may have.
- unilaterally change the Terms of Service and the corresponding Service Rules at any time;
- suspend or terminate the Service or any part there of for any reason Operation or access;
- interruption of the operation of the Service or any part thereof for the purpose of performing maintenance or for any other purpose.
The Licensed Software was developed by the Letracking team for installation on your mobile device or PC terminal, or by using a browser to access the website URL (www.Letracking.com) and all services provided by Letracking (including but not limited to Application software service).
Letracking is licensed under this Agreement and not licensed to you. You may only use the Licensed Software in accordance with this Agreement, and Letracking will retain all rights not expressly granted.
Letracking only authorizes you with a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, none re-authorized, non-commercial, personal use license.
Except as expressly provided by Letracking or otherwise agreed with you, you may not install, use, operate, sell or rent the Licensed Software for the purpose of commercial operation, nor may you copy, change, or modify any part of the Services or the Software contained therein. This includes performing any reverse engineering or attempting to extract the source code of the software.
Once the license software starts to be installed or accessed by you, the license relationship is established. You should abide by the relevant license software Terms and restrictions in the terminal operating system. If confirmed that you violate the agreement, Letracking has the right to terminate your license without warning.
- Any content (information) that violates national laws, regulations, and policies;
- Political propaganda and/or news information in violation of state regulations;
- Information concerning state secrets and/or security;
- Feudal superstitions and/or obscenities, pornography, indecent information or instigation of crime;
- Betting or gambling games;
- Violation of national ethnic and religious policies;
- Information that impedes the safe operation of the Internet;
- Information that infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of others, or other information that is detrimental to social order, public morals or other content;
- Use a third-party compatible software system that is not a Letracking development, license, or endorsement to log in or use the licensed software, or use plug-ins that are not Letracking developed, licensed, or certified for the licensed software, and remove copyrightrelated information on the licensed software and copying, disassembling, or modifying licensed software content and its derivative works.
- Lease, lend or sub-license the licensed software tothird-parties without the prior written consent of Letracking.
- Conduct any behavior that endangers informationnetwork security, enters other people's computer systems without permission, deletes, modifies, and increases stored information, intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses and other acts that damage or interfere with normal network information services.
- Use the licensed software to publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that infringes on the legal rights of others' intellectual property rights, trade secret rights, or engage in illegal or criminal activities such as fraud, misappropriation of other people's accounts, funds, etc.
- Other use of the Licensed Software in any manner that is not legal, for any illegal purpose, or in any manner that is inconsistent with this agreement.
Letracking has the right to unilaterally determine whether you are suspected of violating the above-mentioned usage rules, and to suspend, or terminate the license for use according to the results of the unilateral determination, or take other restrictions on the contract, without obtaining your consent or notifying you in advance.
Letracking reserves the right to remove any information without prior notice that is suspected of being illegal or suspected of infringing the legal rights of others or in violation of this Agreement when you use the Licensed Software, except in the case that you provide evidence to Letracking that can prove the legality of the content.
You understand and agree that in violation of any of the limitations of this Agreement, if it is irreparable for Letracking and cannot be compensated solely by monetary compensation, in addition to the compensation and other remedies available to Letracking, you agree that Letracking may seek injunctive relief as a preventive if there is seen to be a threat or continuation of violation of this Agreement.
- If this website needs to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade, it will be announced in advance;
- Letracking is not responsible for any delay or failure of any part of the service beyond any reasonable control of Letracking. This includes, but is not limited to, unusually severe weather conditions such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and force majeure, and factors outside the company's control, such as power outages, wars, and terrorist attacks, causing Letracking system barriers to fail to perform as usual.
- Any loss caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network, or due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or seizures, express or official failures, website upgrades, or temporary closures due to government regulations.
Letracking has the right to transfer the rights and obligations under this Agreement to a third-party without your prior consent.